Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
Gen. Dale Meyerrose discusses the role of the national cybersecurity coordinator, how the cyber environment has become more challenging since he left government and what should come next.
Federal jobseekers are complaining that the new version of the USAJobs.gov website is slow and clunky. The Office of Personnel Management had promised that it would be more streamlined and easier to use than the previous version. It is asking agencies that use the site to recruit to extend their application deadlines while it works out the kinks.
Jessica Milcetich, a GSA social media strategist, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss GSA's video challenge contest.
The General Service Administration wants your input on how it can improve federal websites.
The Government Accountability Office spoke with foreign countries about how they've modernized their mail systems and offered ideas to the U.S. Postal Service based on its findings. Phil Herr, director of physical infrastructure issues at GAO, talks about the report.
From the data management panel discussion, NOAA's Joseph Klimavicz discussed the agency's response during the Gulf Coast oil spill.
Open Government and transparency seems to the be the theme of the day today at Federal News Radio.
USAID's Sabrina Segal has created a Wikipedia-like way of sharing information about government ethics.
There are many paths to career advancement in the federal government. And those paths are just a little smoother because of some new ways to communicate available to just about any fed.