Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
It's been almost four years since the phrase was coined. Why is the concept gaining momentum?
Dave Wennergren, the Defense Department's deputy chief information officer, explains why on this week's show.
Dec. 10, 2009
David Bankston, CTO and Co-Founder of Neighborhood America, talks about 2.0 technology.
August 24th, 2009
his week, Amtower talks with guests Francis Rose and Chris Dorobek.
Jan. 11, 2010
CTO, Civil & Health Services Group
May 11th, 2009
Learn how to effectively manage your 2.0 reputation with Terrance Barkan.
March 9, 2010
Officials from DISA, the U.S. Army and the U.S. Navy talk about their experiences in the cloud.
New website puts power into consumer's hands.
A new project is helping the Transportation Department use Web 2.0 to get public input about proposed rules.