Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
Dave Wennergren, the Defense Department's deputy chief information officer, explains why on this week's show.
Dec. 10, 2009
David Bankston, CTO and Co-Founder of Neighborhood America, talks about 2.0 technology.
August 24th, 2009
his week, Amtower talks with guests Francis Rose and Chris Dorobek.
Jan. 11, 2010
CTO, Civil & Health Services Group
May 11th, 2009
Learn how to effectively manage your 2.0 reputation with Terrance Barkan.
March 9, 2010
Officials from DISA, the U.S. Army and the U.S. Navy talk about their experiences in the cloud.
New website puts power into consumer's hands.
A new project is helping the Transportation Department use Web 2.0 to get public input about proposed rules.
Gen. Dale Meyerrose discusses the role of the national cybersecurity coordinator, how the cyber environment has become more challenging since he left government and what should come next.