Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
WFED's Jason Miller has details.
My weekly countdown of the top Federal news stories of the week.
Tags: Federal News Countdown , Contracting , management , pay and benefits , technology , best practices , cybersecurity , Web 2.0 , government 2.0 , John Berry , Mark Amtower , Carol Bonosaro , Frank Reeder
All those devices people want to put on your network CAN go on without compromising your data.
Government marketing guru Mark Amtower gives us his thoughts.
Steve Radick of Booz Allen Hamilton gives us his take on why he thinks 2.0 has been so influential over the past ten years.
Author Andrew McAfee discusses his new book, which is loaded with best practices and more.
ClearedJobs.net chief marketing officer Kathleen Smith explains.
The agency is marking the 40th anniversary of the Internet with a contest.
Jerry Brito is creator of the site and explains what this means.
Tags: technology , StimulusWatch.org , Recovery.gov , Jerry Brito , Mercatus Center at George Mason University , Earl Devaney , Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board , Web 2.0 , stimulus , recovery , Dorothy Ramienski
Dr. Richard Spinrad, an Assistant Administrator with NOAA, tells the Daily Debrief's Chris Dorobek all about it.