Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
My weekly countdown of the top Federal news stories of the week.
Tags: Federal News Countdown , contracting , management , pay and benefits , technology , best practices , cybersecurity , Web 2.0 , government 2.0 , John Berry , Mark Amtower , Carol Bonosaro , Frank Reeder
All those devices people want to put on your network CAN go on without compromising your data.
Government marketing guru Mark Amtower gives us his thoughts.
Steve Radick of Booz Allen Hamilton gives us his take on why he thinks 2.0 has been so influential over the past ten years.
Author Andrew McAfee discusses his new book, which is loaded with best practices and more.
ClearedJobs.net chief marketing officer Kathleen Smith explains.
The agency is marking the 40th anniversary of the Internet with a contest.
Jerry Brito is creator of the site and explains what this means.
Tags: technology , StimulusWatch.org , Recovery.gov , Jerry Brito , Mercatus Center at George Mason University , Earl Devaney , Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board , Web 2.0 , stimulus , recovery , Dorothy Ramienski
Dr. Richard Spinrad, an Assistant Administrator with NOAA, tells the Daily Debrief's Chris Dorobek all about it.
It's been almost four years since the phrase was coined. Why is the concept gaining momentum?