Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
How tapping into already established networks can create new networks, which might help supplies and resources move faster.
A company called MetroStar Systems is partnering with others in Haiti, using 2.0 tools to aggregate important information and get help to those who need it faster.
Learn about best practices for using 2.0 in a more localized environment.
Private company looked at how Australian federal government was engaging the public through Gov 2.0.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
DDOT spokesman John Lisle described the process and why his department continues to tweet.
Former administrator of e-government and information technology at OMB gives us her take.
The Director of Military Health System Strategic Communications explains its success.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill gives us her take in our 'Stories of the Decade' series.
WFED's Jason Miller has details.