Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
Though official DoD Web policy is only a week old, study examines how the overall military has been using 2.0 tools so far.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
New Web site offers place for public to comment.
Booz Allen Hamilton principal explains how the federal government's adoption of a trust framework in the wake of the Open Government Directive will facilitate trust between agencies and citizens -- and ultimately make the business of government easier.
Agency CFO explains what's in report.
Social media tools will hopefully help emergency personnel to connect.
According to a recent survey from ForeSee Results, the more transparent an agency Web site is, the more popular it is with the general public.
Sunlight Foundation, others think the process around reporting on the Web site could be improved.
Alan Silberberg, founder and CEO of You2Gov, has details.
They're called Crisis Camps -- and one met this weekend to talk about how to help Haiti.