Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
Though official DoD Web policy is only a week old, study examines how the overall military has been using 2.0 tools so far.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
New Web site offers place for public to comment.
Booz Allen Hamilton principal explains how the federal government's adoption of a trust framework in the wake of the Open Government Directive will facilitate trust between agencies and citizens -- and ultimately make the business of government easier.
Agency CFO explains what's in report.
Social media tools will hopefully help emergency personnel to connect.
According to a recent survey from ForeSee Results, the more transparent an agency Web site is, the more popular it is with the general public.
Sunlight Foundation, others think the process around reporting on the Web site could be improved.
Alan Silberberg, founder and CEO of You2Gov, has details.
They're called Crisis Camps -- and one met this weekend to talk about how to help Haiti.