Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
Tony Trenkle, chief information officer and director of the Office of Information Services at the Centers for Medicar and Medicaid Services talks about the IT challenges at his agency.
March 6, 2012
Richard Hartman, the chief operating officer of OhMyGov, Inc., said lawmakers and the public shouldn't be surprised that some agencies monitor social networks but that more aren't.
Sam Rosenfeld, the chairman and co-founder of the Densus Group, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the definition of cyber protest and how federal agencies can protect themselves.
Josh Stephens, vice president of Technology at J&J Solarwinds, joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you with common cloud issues.
February 7, 2012
Tags: technology , J&J Solarwinds , network management , management tools , cloud computing , applications , Virtualization , storage , cybersecurity , Amazon , Rackspace , Josh Stephens , Thwack , information sharing , information technology , records management , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Host John Gilroy is joined by Oracle Group Vice President and Chief Technologist Peter Doolan. They will discuss new "Big Data" software developed by the company.
January 31, 2012
Tags: technology , Oracle , Peter Doolan , big data , federal IT , Open source software , licensed based software , ethernet , InfiniBand , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , information sharing , Big Data appliance
Darren Ash, the chief information officer of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, helped Federal CIO Steven VanRoekel present more details on the federal mobile stragegy. Ash joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the conversation.
Federal employees who respond to Freedom of Information Act requests got their first look today at a new web portal designed to improve efficiency and transparency. The Environmental Protection Agency, the Commerce Department and the National Archives and Records Administration are basing the portal on Regulations.gov.
Every individual VA hospital now has its own page as part of the department's expanding social media presence. Brandon Friedman, VA's director of online communications, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the new, personalized social media initiative.
General Services Administration names winners in contest that challenged videographers to answer questions like how do you let the government know you're moving and how do you obtain a Social Security card?
Web 2.0 guru Steve Lunceford, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how contractors are using, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networking tools.
November 14, 2011