Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
More agencies and federal employees are getting interested in Web 2.0 technologies.
Some of the federal government's top web managers and producers are seeing some new, cutting edge tools.
Tags: In Depth , management , technology , best practices , Web 2.0 , government 2.0 , Bev Godwin , GSA , Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagemen , 2010 Government Web and New Media Conference , Dan Munz , IdeaSpace , Section 508 , Open Government Initiative , Andrea Sigritz , terms of service , Facebook , Twitter , Tiffany Smith , State Department , FedSpace , Go.USA.gov , Gwynne Kostin , Max Cacas , #govnewmedia
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
The World Bank wants your help when it comes to finding solutions to help developing nations.
Will your tweets eventually become part of a new collection at the Library of Congress?
Federal agencies are increasingly turning to the tools of social collaboration, and doing it in a way that fits the mission of the organization.
Hear host John Gilroy talk with Yong-Gon Chon of Services SecureInfo Corporation about FISMA, security and more.
Feb. 2, 2010
Tags: FISMA , security , information assurance , IA , NIST special publication 800-53 Rev 3 , vulnerability scanning , incident response , IV& V sercices , SI-CAP , Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy , Yong-Gon Chon , Services SecureInfo Corporation
Gov 2.0 strategist Adriel Hampton tells Chris and Amy that there are a lot of unknowns in 2010.
Kimberly Nelson, Executive Director of e-government for Microsoft, tells Amtower about the government's use of Web 2.0 technology.
Dec. 14, 2009
Agency officials say transparency is a good thing.