Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
Some of the federal government's top web managers and producers are seeing some new, cutting edge tools.
Tags: In Depth , management , technology , best practices , Web 2.0 , government 2.0 , Bev Godwin , GSA , Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagemen , 2010 Government Web and New Media Conference , Dan Munz , IdeaSpace , Section 508 , Open Government Initiative , Andrea Sigritz , terms of service , Facebook , Twitter , Tiffany Smith , State Department , FedSpace , Go.USA.gov , Gwynne Kostin , Max Cacas , #govnewmedia
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
The World Bank wants your help when it comes to finding solutions to help developing nations.
Will your tweets eventually become part of a new collection at the Library of Congress?
Federal agencies are increasingly turning to the tools of social collaboration, and doing it in a way that fits the mission of the organization.
Hear host John Gilroy talk with Yong-Gon Chon of Services SecureInfo Corporation about FISMA, security and more.
Feb. 2, 2010
Tags: FISMA , security , information assurance , IA , NIST special publication 800-53 Rev 3 , vulnerability scanning , incident response , IV& V sercices , SI-CAP , Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy , Yong-Gon Chon , Services SecureInfo Corporation
Gov 2.0 strategist Adriel Hampton tells Chris and Amy that there are a lot of unknowns in 2010.
Kimberly Nelson, Executive Director of e-government for Microsoft, tells Amtower about the government's use of Web 2.0 technology.
Dec. 14, 2009
Agency officials say transparency is a good thing.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service explains how they can do it.