Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
Some agencies are taking social media to the next level.
Learn all about how you might be able to make this work at your agency.
The Office of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has fully embraced Web 2.0 and social media. U.S. Navy Capt. John Kirby, the Chairman's Special Assistant for Public Affairs, explains why.
NARA launched Web 2.0 tools, asking for the public's help with writing its Open Government Plan. The agency's chief digital access strategist discusses the suprising response they got.
We bring you details about a recent report from U.S. PIRG.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Larry Freed, President and CEO of ForeSee Results, explains why.
Details on the event coming to the Washington Convention Center next week.
Agency wants to use crowdsourcing to help kids eat healthier.
More people than ever before are turning to online resources to get information about federal, state and local governments.