Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
Learn all about how you might be able to make this work at your agency.
The Office of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has fully embraced Web 2.0 and social media. U.S. Navy Capt. John Kirby, the Chairman's Special Assistant for Public Affairs, explains why.
NARA launched Web 2.0 tools, asking for the public's help with writing its Open Government Plan. The agency's chief digital access strategist discusses the suprising response they got.
We bring you details about a recent report from U.S. PIRG.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Larry Freed, President and CEO of ForeSee Results, explains why.
Details on the event coming to the Washington Convention Center next week.
Agency wants to use crowdsourcing to help kids eat healthier.
More people than ever before are turning to online resources to get information about federal, state and local governments.
More agencies and federal employees are getting interested in Web 2.0 technologies.