Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
Peter Corbett of iStrategy Labs gives us a preview.
The innovation challenges platform will help your agency get creative ideas and be more open and transparent.
Could open data actually help find a fix to the Gulf oil crisis?
The Health 2.0 Conference is coming to D.C. for the first time, and one of the conference's co-founders explains that he wants to share best practices with the government in order to help the individual patient.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Learn all about Manor, Texas, a suburb of Austin that is using Gov 2.0 technologies in new and innovative ways to improve the quality of life.
Don't know what Disruptathon is? Don't worry! We've got all of the details for you.
First, stop calling it 'social media'. Learn more in our extensive interview with Nicholas Gruen, chair of the Australian Government 2.0 Taskforce.
The Gov 2.0 Expo is happening next week. Learn why you should attend, and how 2.0 is changing the business of government.
Some agencies are taking social media to the next level.