Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
One of the creators of the site explains why his company did what it did.
Don't call it 'Gov 2.0'.
Booz Allen Hamilton's Steve Radick discusses a recent blog post.
Learn who they are.
Changing the perception of government one app at a time.
Data.edu.gov is part of the Obama Administration's Open Government Initiative.
New service could change the way the federal government does business.
This week, Amtower talks with John Kagia of Market Connections.
June 14, 2010
Do you know people who have gone above and beyond with work in Gov 2.0 at your agency?