Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
Booz Allen's Steve Radick said the growth of Gov 2.0 is the top story of the year.
O'Reilly Media's Alex Howard discusses the top Gov 2.0 stories of the year.
Patrice McDermott of OpentheGovernment.org, and David Stern of America Speaks, discuss lessons learned one year into the Open Government Initiative.
Treasury's Dan Tangherlini explains the reason behind the website relaunch and move to the cloud.
Princeton computer scientist Harlan Yu explains why the judicial branch is struggling to be more transparent.
The Treasury Department is moving to the cloud and starting an official blog.
POPVOX is a new online tool that sorts through all the feedback that goes to Congress.
The Army Times received more than 70 e-mails from active-duty, civilian and retired users. Almost all of them expressed some dissatisfaction with the site.
milTube is the Pentagon's latest social media offering. It's like YouTube but only members of the military can access it. Justin Filler is the deputy director of MilTech Solutions. He tells us how and why the site was created.
NASA's online dashboard tracks the agency's open government goals.