Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gov 2.0
Treasury's Dan Tangherlini explains the reason behind the website relaunch and move to the cloud.
Princeton computer scientist Harlan Yu explains why the judicial branch is struggling to be more transparent.
The Treasury Department is moving to the cloud and starting an official blog.
POPVOX is a new online tool that sorts through all the feedback that goes to Congress.
The Army Times received more than 70 e-mails from active-duty, civilian and retired users. Almost all of them expressed some dissatisfaction with the site.
milTube is the Pentagon's latest social media offering. It's like YouTube but only members of the military can access it. Justin Filler is the deputy director of MilTech Solutions. He tells us how and why the site was created.
NASA's online dashboard tracks the agency's open government goals.
O'Reilly Radar reports that the World Bank is setting an example for creating easy-to-use data.
Tags: World Bank , open government , data sharing , technology , widgets , International Open Government Data Conference , O'Reilly Radar , Gov 2.0 News , Open Data Community , best practices , Must Reads , Dorobek Insider
With the explosion of government data now online, the government will rely on 'data curators' to help the public make sense of the information, The New York Times and O'Reilly Radar report.
Blogger Yasmin Fodil offers five tips to train future leaders in technology and Gov 2.0.