Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Google
Tonight's lunar eclipse will be visible on every continent in the world except North America. YouTube is coming to the rescue with a live broadcast of the celestial event, which will last about 100 minutes.
More companies are looking to purchase cyberinsurance.
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is the largest federal agency to select Google's email system
Cyberattacks increasingly target smartphones and tablets
Google says Chinese hackers attempted to take over email accounts of senior U.S. officials and hundreds of other prominent people.
CIO Rosio Alvarez said she soon will release a RFP to move the lab's ERP system to the cloud. Berkeley already moved its email to the cloud.
In your cybersecurity update, think twice before trusting the calendar or address book on your smart phone.
The search-engine giant will launch a paid, online music database similar to Amazon.
Clarissa Libertelli's doodle of a dragon, a castle and an open book is among the 40 doodles chosen as a finalist in the Doodle 4 Google contest.