Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Google
USAF looking for cyberwarfare help, Microsoft to release IE patch, legal protections in cloud computing called for.
New cyber testing ground gets underway, Google may leave China, Adobe issues zero-day patch.
Hacker challenge at NDU, hack attack traced to Chinese schools.
Google near certain to close China site
Military wants to expand pilot with Google, Microsoft to use their online databases to store health data. Tricare also wants to move away from centralized database.
Los Angeles considering moving e-mail and applications to cloud. Proposal triggers security, privacy alarms.
Service CIO Lt. Gen. Jeff Sorenson details how the Army will judge and award $30,000 in prize money to soldiers and civilian employees under the Apps for the Army program. Up to 100 contestants can submit apps in one of eight categories. The Army will announce the winners in August.
Representatives of two of the biggest players on apps.gov weigh in on cloud computing, how their companies will help the federal government and what's next in the cloud.