Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Google
FederalNewsRadio has learned budget passback language also calls for alternative analyses for major IT projects in 2012. NASA, DISA are among the agencies out in front in using this technology. Both plan to share what they've learned, and best practices, with other agencies.
Technology has been changing as usual, the business has been demanding more and more from security professionals as expected, and we continue to outsource some of our responsibilities.
Malicious PDF files are being e-mailed to US defense contractors.
USAF looking for cyberwarfare help, Microsoft to release IE patch, legal protections in cloud computing called for.
New cyber testing ground gets underway, Google may leave China, Adobe issues zero-day patch.
Hacker challenge at NDU, hack attack traced to Chinese schools.
Google near certain to close China site
Military wants to expand pilot with Google, Microsoft to use their online databases to store health data. Tricare also wants to move away from centralized database.