Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Google
Brent Stacey is chief information officer and information management director at the Idaho National Lab.
Your mobile devices aren't a top priority for hackers, according to Chris DiBona, a software developer at Google
The department released a request for information for 11 email and collaboration services in the cloud. The RFI comes after Onix and Google dropped its protest of Interior's award to Softchoice and Microsoft for cloud email in October 2010.
The Department of Energy's Idaho National Laboratory awarded a contract to Unisys Corporation to transition 5,000 users to Google's cloud-based email.
CIOs and other federal IT experts say cloud computing security isn't much different than other protecting other technology systems. The chief technology officer for the CIA, Gus Hunt, said the cloud's elasticity makes it harder for hackers to attack.
Vendors say agencies likely to start small with private networks
Why cybersecurity experts shouldn't be looking at the large Asian nation as a single entity.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
CTO George Kurtz explains what happened and how his company is working to help those affected.