Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Google
Brent Stacey is chief information officer and information management director at the Idaho National Lab.
Your mobile devices aren't a top priority for hackers, according to Chris DiBona, a software developer at Google
The department released a request for information for 11 email and collaboration services in the cloud. The RFI comes after Onix and Google dropped its protest of Interior's award to Softchoice and Microsoft for cloud email in October 2010.
The Department of Energy's Idaho National Laboratory awarded a contract to Unisys Corporation to transition 5,000 users to Google's cloud-based email.
CIOs and other federal IT experts say cloud computing security isn't much different than other protecting other technology systems. The chief technology officer for the CIA, Gus Hunt, said the cloud's elasticity makes it harder for hackers to attack.
Vendors say agencies likely to start small with private networks
Why cybersecurity experts shouldn't be looking at the large Asian nation as a single entity.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
CTO George Kurtz explains what happened and how his company is working to help those affected.