Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Google
The Department of Energy's Idaho National Laboratory awarded a contract to Unisys Corporation to transition 5,000 users to Google's cloud-based email.
CIOs and other federal IT experts say cloud computing security isn't much different than other protecting other technology systems. The chief technology officer for the CIA, Gus Hunt, said the cloud's elasticity makes it harder for hackers to attack.
Vendors say agencies likely to start small with private networks
Why cybersecurity experts shouldn't be looking at the large Asian nation as a single entity.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
CTO George Kurtz explains what happened and how his company is working to help those affected.
FederalNewsRadio has learned budget passback language also calls for alternative analyses for major IT projects in 2012. NASA, DISA are among the agencies out in front in using this technology. Both plan to share what they've learned, and best practices, with other agencies.
Technology has been changing as usual, the business has been demanding more and more from security professionals as expected, and we continue to outsource some of our responsibilities.
Malicious PDF files are being e-mailed to US defense contractors.