Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Google
Grid Reliability clears the House, Botnet taken down by owner
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has turned to Google to store 10 terabytes of bulk data. David Kappos, Undersecretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property, explains.
After Google hack, warnings pop up in SEC filings
Google denies use of private data, Adobe warns of critical security flaw in its products
Google is phasing out the internal use of Microsoft's ubiquitous Windows operating system.
Google's Application platform is awaiting an imminent stamp of approval from the federal government.
Facebook 'hilarious video' malware notsofunny, IBM Distributes Malware At Security Conference
The "Tools for Online Success" site features tutorials, video testimonials, and tips from savvy small business people who have leveraged the web to become more efficient, more cost-effective, and more successful. Joe Zepecki, deputy assistant administrator for communications at the SBA explains.
A man readily acknowledged by many as "the father of the Internet" says the "network of networks" originally bore little in common with the network we know today. And he says the Federal government, through its top Pentagon research arm, had a big hand in the development of the Internet.
Vint Cerf of Google gives his thoughts on what the future holds for federal agencies in the cloud.
May 4, 2010