Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Google
The chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee sent letters to Verizon Enterprise Inc., Google, Microsoft, Oracle and Expedia asking if they are part of the administration's "tech surge" to fix the Affordable Care Act portal.
Tags: technology , management , HHS , CMS , Darrell Issa , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , HealthCare.gov , Verizon Enterprise Inc. , Microsoft , Oracle , Expedia , Affordable Care Act , Jason Miller
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine NIST's preliminary cybersecurity framework, and Google's lobbying efforts.
November 7, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , lobbying , cybersecurity , critical infrastructure , Northrup Grumman , Federal Trade Commission , Allen Scott , Sanford Reback , Todd Shields , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
The bureau hired Agilex under a four-year, $6.4 million contract to provide application development and technical support for field workers to use tablet computers. Census field workers will receive one of three different tablets for conducting actual surveys for the bureau and other federal agencies.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how U.S. providers are being affected by the NSA Survelliance controversy, and the impact of the Affordable Care Act.
June 20, 2013
Tags: acquisition , NSA leaks , cloud computing , Verizon , Microsoft , telecommunications , Obamacare , Affordable Care Act , Allen Scott , Allan Holmes , Joe Scott , Jersey City Medical Center , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
Susie Adams, Microsoft's chief technical officer for Federal Sales joins host John Gilroy to discuss four surprising facts about Microsoft and the federal government.
January 22, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , mobile computing , mobile device management , Microsoft , Apple , CES , cloud safety , DoD , Windows 8 , Windows XP , Microsoft Federal Services , Xbox , Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy , Microsoft Surface , Susie Adams
Host Derrick Dortch hosts a roundtable discussion of a new initiatiave to help transitioning veterans find jobs once they leave the military.
December 7, 2012(Encore presentation December 21, 2012 & December 28, 2012)
Tags: workforce , hiring , Veterans hiring , Vet Net , Carrie Laureno , Google for Veterans , Kevin Schmiegal , Hire our Heroes , U.S. Chamber of Commerce , Brian Stann , Hire Heroes USA , Derrick Dortch , Fed Access
Social media consultant Elliot Volkman joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how you can use social medial to enhance your business.
October 1, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Elliot Volkman , social media , Web 2.0 , Twitter , GovLoop , GovWin , Google+ , LinkedIn , video conferencing , webinars , blogs , white papers , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
A Google spokesman said he company plans to enhance it apps with functions already offered by Postini, an email security company owned by Google.