Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Glenn Ivey
A volunteer firefighter has pleaded guilty to second-degree arson in connection with setting fire to a building in Riverdale in March of 2008.
For the second year in a row, police and faith leaders in Prince George's County are holding a kickoff event to promoting safe programs for kids between the ages of 12 and 18.
A woman named her killer on a 911 call after she's shot several times. The tape helped convict her killer Friday.
Prince George's County police have identified all of the officers who used batons against a University of Maryland student after the Duke game.
Prince George's County State's Attorney Glenn Ivey spent his Sunday visiting churches urging clergy to try to curb domestic violence amongst teenagers.