Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Glenn Ivey
Former Prince George's County State's Attorney Glenn Ivey is on a new case: looking into Pepco's well-documented reliability issues during storms.
Outgoing Prince George's County State's Attorney Glenn Ivey had heard whispers of corruption during the administration of embattled County Executive Jack B. Johnson, but never had evidence to charge Johnson in state court, Ivey tells WTOP.
A former attorney has been indicted on charges he preyed on struggling Maryland and Virginia homeowners.
A woman who was kidnapped and cut open in an attempt to steal her unborn baby charged at her attacker during a sentencing hearing Friday in Prince George's County.
An agency that oversees all Maryland police is expected to weigh in on an academy controversy this week.
Prince George's County State's Attorney Glenn Ivey will endorse Rushern Baker for Prince George's County Executive, sources tell WTOP.
A Prince George's County judge has sentenced a man for assaulting his ex-girlfriend with a hammer.
New details in the February murder of a teacher at a state-run juvenile detention center in Prince George's County.
Delonte West has been sentenced to eight months home detention on a gun charge.
Two men have been indicted by a Prince George's County grand jury in the theft of nearly $20,000 worth of copper wire from Amtrak and National Railroad.