Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Giant Food
Are your tomato plants in? If you don't grow your own at home, it might be easier now to get local produce at area grocery stores.
After a somewhat contentious holiday season, Giant Food and the Salvation Army National Capital Area Command are looking to make amends.
Donations to the Salvation Army's Red Kettle Drive in the D.C. area are down so far this year, and the charity attributes the drop in part to a cutback on the amount of time bell ringers can spend at one grocery chain.
Finally getting hungry after that big Thanksgiving dinner? A special treat that once required travel to find is now available close to home.
Giant Food has decided to slash the number of hours and days that Salvation Army bell ringers can be outside of their stores this holiday season, and the group is expecting the change to hurt fund raising efforts for the year.