Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gettysburg
TripAdvisor also says 36 percent of D.C. area residents are planning to travel for Memorial Day weekend.
Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Hershey and Lancaster, Pa. are all within about one-and-a-half to two-and-a-half hours away from the D.C. area by car.
A key decision on a casino in Gettysburg is coming in Pennsylvania this week, which could have a major impact on tourism in the Mid-Atlantic region.
How would you like to help bring Civil War battlefields back to life? You can, in April.
Proponents of a project to convert Gettysburg's Eisenhower Conference Center into a gambling casino received new support from a surprising corner -- the Gettysburg Battlefield Preservation Association.
Opposition is mounting to plans for a casino near one of the country's best known historical sites, Gettysburg National Military Park.