Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gerry Connolly
It could be at least another day before the official results of the 11th Congressional District race.
Unofficial results have incumbent Rep. Gerry Connolly, a Democrat, ahead of challenger Republican Keith Fimian by 921 votes in the 11th Congressional District race.
Tags: Tom Perriello , Jim Moran , Frank Wolf , Jeff Barnett , Patrick Murray , Keith Fimian , 10th Congressional District , 5th Congressional District , 8th Congressional District , Robert Hurt , Hank Silverberg , Gary Emerling , Virginia State Board of Elections , Nancy Rodrigues , Sheri Iachetta , Peggy Petty , registrar
Politico, GovExec and Washington Post report on the divided Congress and the possibility of gridlock.
Unofficial results have incumbent Rep. Gerry Connolly, a Democrat, ahead of challenger Republican Keith Fimian by 820 votes in the 11th Congressional District race.
The ballots are cast, the polls are closed and the races are (mostly) decided. But amid the din of political revelry Tuesday night, there was more to examine than just election results. Like, which local candidate had the best Election Night spread?
Whether its local, state or federal, the 2010 elections will have an impact on how government will shape area lives in the coming years.
Tags: Election Day , D.C. mayoral race , Robert Ehrlich , Martin O'Malley , Keith Fimian , Jim Moran , Patrick Murray , Frank Wolf , Jeff Barnett , Frank Kratovil , Andy Harris , Craig Rice , Robin Ficker , Roger Berliner , ike leggett , Doug Rosenfeld , Vincent Gray , Harry Thomas Jr. , Mary Cheh , David Hedgepeth , Christine O'Donnell , Chris Coons , Sharon Angle , Harry Reid , Barbara Mikulski , Joe Miller , Lisa Murkowski
A candidate for Congress is still apologizing for a comment he made about the Virginia Tech shootings and his opponent is chastizing him for it.
Tags: Keith Fimian
Shots were fired at the Marine Corps museum in Triangle, Va. -- the fourth time someone has fired at military-related buildings in the last few weeks. The FBI is urging the shooter to surrender.
Tags: Marine Corps , Marine Corps Museum , Pentagon , Triangle , Chantilly , Arlington , Colleen Kelleher , Cathy Lanier , Kim Chinn , Kattherine Schweit , shootings , FBI , Prince William County Police , Brian Villard , Quantico , Marine Corps Marathon , Marine Corps recruiting station , Keith Fimian , Mark Plotkin , The Politics Program , John Perren , FBI Washington Field Office , Mike Crosbie
Two candidates battling to represent Northern Virginia squared off Tuesday on how to reduce traffic congestion in the area.
The private sector and Congress are showing wide support for federal telework.