Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gerry Connolly
A move in Congress could cut federal funding for the Chesapeake Bay restoration.
Rep. Gerry Connolly's bill claims to increase transparency in life insurance payments.
In a meeting with members of Congress and industry association leaders this week, DoD officials said proposed cuts to Defense contracting will only impact a small subset of the department's service contracting budget. DoD officials said they are looking at contracts that support staff augmentation and other similar support service contracts.
Tags: contracting , industry , DoD , Robert Gates , Bill Lynn , Stan Soloway , Bobbie Kilberg , Professional Services Council , Northern Virginia Technology Council , Deltek Consulting , budget cuts , services contracts , Jared Serbu
A law signed by President Obama Thursday afternoon means many employees in the D.C. area will have more opportunities to work from home.
Washington-area lawmakers move to put a freeze on the pay freeze, asking it be limited to one year.
Virginia Congressman Gerry Connolly discusses the likely passage of the President's proposed two-year federal pay freeze.
Republican challenger Keith Fimian is conceding a narrow loss to Democratic Rep. Gerry Connolly in last week's 11th Congressional District race.
Virginia Congressman Gerry Connolly (D - 11th) was hospitalized Friday, but is expected to be released over the weekend.
Tags: Keith Fimian
It could be at least another day before the official results of the 11th Congressional District race.
Unofficial results have incumbent Rep. Gerry Connolly, a Democrat, ahead of challenger Republican Keith Fimian by 921 votes in the 11th Congressional District race.
Tags: Tom Perriello , Jim Moran , Frank Wolf , Jeff Barnett , Patrick Murray , Keith Fimian , 10th Congressional District , 5th Congressional District , 8th Congressional District , Robert Hurt , Hank Silverberg , Gary Emerling , Virginia State Board of Elections , Nancy Rodrigues , Sheri Iachetta , Peggy Petty , registrar