Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gerald Fisher
A Maryland woman charged with involuntary manslaughter after a fatal crash in Adams Morgan last year has been sentenced to three years and four months in jail.
A D.C. Superior Court judge has extended the amount of time attorneys for the man convicted of murdering Chandra Levy have to file a motion for a new trial.
Closing arguments are underway Tuesday in the Chandra Levy murder trial.
Tags: Chandra Levy , Chandra Levy murder trial , Ingmar Guandique , D.C. Superior Court , Mark Segraves , Amanda Haines , Rock Creek Park , Gary Condit , Halle Shilling , Christy Wiegand , Armando Morales , Santha Sonenberg
As the defense prepares to call its final witness in the Chandra Levy murder trial, the man charged in her murder has decided he won't testify.
After a six-day break, the trial of the man accused of murdering Chandra Levy resumed Wednesday morning.
A former cellmate of Ingmar Guandique testified on Thursday that Guandique admitted killing Chandra Levy, but didn't realize it at the time of the attack.
Tags: Chandra Levy , Chandra Levy murder trial , Ingmar Guandique , Neal Augenstein , D.C. Superior Court , Armando Moralas , MS-13 , Rock Creek Park , D.C. police , DNA , Susan Levy , Gary Condit , Mark Segraves ,
Superior Court Judge Gerald I. Fisher and trial attorneys are questioning individual jurors in a small jury room closed to the public and the press.