Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Georgia Avenue
When a new highway opens, you'd expect it to improve traffic. But did the new InterCounty Connector in Maryland actually make traffic worse?
Kisha Coley pled guilty to two counts of assault in October after she struck two men, including another officer, in an early morning incident in the 3500 block Georgia Avenue NW.
Metro says a man stabbed while exiting the Georgia Avenue/Petworth station Sunday suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
The first segment of the InterCounty Connector could be just weeks away from opening.
An SUV struck a baby in a stroller at the intersection of Aspen Hill Road and Georgia Avenue Friday morning, leaving the baby with serious injuries.
Tags: Montgomery County Fire Department , Scott Graham , Aspen Hill , pedestrian accident , Children's Hospital , Oscar Garcia , Nathan Hager , Aspen Hill Road , Samira Kailey , Sylra Kailey , Brendon Johnston , Montgomery County Police
Commuters will soon get a rare opportunity to travel on one of the region's major transportation projects, but not by car or train. It will be by foot.
For the second time in four years, the Discovery Channel is promoting the upcoming Shark Week by erecting a three-story high, inflatable shark on the fašade of its Silver Spring headquarters.
A Montgomery County judge has refused to reduce the bond for a Maryland man accused in the kidnapping, robbery and assault of a D.C. teacher over the weekend.