Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Georgetown University Hospital
Colon cancer is one of the deadliest cancers, but doctors say it is one of the most preventable, if people agree to be screened.
Along with advances in breast cancer treatment, patients now have better options for breast reconstruction.
Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department firefighters and public safety workers collected more donations than any fire service organization in the nation in their "Fill the Boot" campaign.
It seems people found intimate ways to keep occupied during last winter's back-to-back blizzards.
The gathering of 14 kidney donors and 14 recipients took place at Washington Hospital Center in the District.
Tags: kidney exchange , Washington Hospital Center , Children's National Medical Center , Inova Fairfax Hospital , Keith Melancon , organ donors , transplant surgery , Brenda Wolfe , Jennifer Whitford , Denise Milliken , Tracye Johnson , Barbara Norton , Brennan Haselton