Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Georgetown University Hospital
Colon cancer is one of the deadliest cancers, but doctors say it is one of the most preventable, if people agree to be screened.
Along with advances in breast cancer treatment, patients now have better options for breast reconstruction.
Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department firefighters and public safety workers collected more donations than any fire service organization in the nation in their "Fill the Boot" campaign.
It seems people found intimate ways to keep occupied during last winter's back-to-back blizzards.
The gathering of 14 kidney donors and 14 recipients took place at Washington Hospital Center in the District.
Tags: kidney exchange , Washington Hospital Center , Children's National Medical Center , Inova Fairfax Hospital , Keith Melancon , organ donors , transplant surgery , Brenda Wolfe , Jennifer Whitford , Denise Milliken , Tracye Johnson , Barbara Norton , Brennan Haselton