Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Georgetown University Hospital
Colon cancer is one of the deadliest cancers, but doctors say it is one of the most preventable, if people agree to be screened.
Along with advances in breast cancer treatment, patients now have better options for breast reconstruction.
Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department firefighters and public safety workers collected more donations than any fire service organization in the nation in their "Fill the Boot" campaign.
It seems people found intimate ways to keep occupied during last winter's back-to-back blizzards.
The gathering of 14 kidney donors and 14 recipients took place at Washington Hospital Center in the District.
Tags: kidney exchange , Washington Hospital Center , Children's National Medical Center , Inova Fairfax Hospital , Keith Melancon , organ donors , transplant surgery , Brenda Wolfe , Jennifer Whitford , Denise Milliken , Tracye Johnson , Barbara Norton , Brennan Haselton