Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Georgetown University
A report by the Technology CEO Council offers ways the government can streamline technology and says these methods could save the government $1 trillion over the next decade. Michael R. Nelson, visiting professor of Internet Studies at Georgetown University, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the report's recommendations.
A study of health inspections at stadium food vendors across the United States found the Verizon Center to have some of the worst health violations in the country.
Host Larry Allen explores this topic with Maria Darby of Booz Allen Hamilton and Brooks Holtom of the McDonough School of Business.
June 29, 2010
A female Georgetown University student was sexually assaulted a few blocks away from school early Friday morning.