Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Georgetown
Several popular Georgetown waterfront restaurants that flooded last month are reopening.
Have you seen the trailers and the TV cameras around town? At least three shows are shooting in town this spring.
The InterCounty Connector is finally open, and now ground has been broken on another local road project that's been talked about for decades.
The Arlington man charged with making a threat on Facebook to put explosives on Metro and blow up manholes in Georgetown wants to get out of jail until trial.
The man charged with making a threat on Facebook to use explosives on Metro and in Georgetown has been ordered held without bond.
Two new local eateries will be celebrating their opening Thursday by giving away free food.
The left turn signal change at M and Wisconsin came at the request of residents and community leaders.
The man was found in a car outside an art gallery.
Tags: M Street
Drivers who use Canal Road will find just two of the road's four lanes open near the Whitehurst Freeway and Key Bridge.