Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Georgetown
Several popular Georgetown waterfront restaurants that flooded last month are reopening.
Have you seen the trailers and the TV cameras around town? At least three shows are shooting in town this spring.
The InterCounty Connector is finally open, and now ground has been broken on another local road project that's been talked about for decades.
The Arlington man charged with making a threat on Facebook to put explosives on Metro and blow up manholes in Georgetown wants to get out of jail until trial.
The man charged with making a threat on Facebook to use explosives on Metro and in Georgetown has been ordered held without bond.
Two new local eateries will be celebrating their opening Thursday by giving away free food.
The left turn signal change at M and Wisconsin came at the request of residents and community leaders.
The man was found in a car outside an art gallery.
Tags: M Street
Drivers who use Canal Road will find just two of the road's four lanes open near the Whitehurst Freeway and Key Bridge.