Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: George Washington University
It's been 40 years since affirmative action became public policy, and it's still creating some controversy.
Charlie Sheen's antics may have gotten him trouble from CBS, but some local college students would love to have him as their graduation speaker.
DHS is in the final stages of deploying version 2 of Einstein across the government, and already is making plans for version 3.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , Janet Napolitano , DHS , technology , management , Peter King , Bennie Thompson , House Homeland Security Committee , cybersecurity , TWIC , terrorism alert system , Supply chain security , Einstein , Jason Miller
Secretary Janet Napolitano said the Einstein 3 software will be deployed across the government to detect and disrupt malicious cyber activity. Cybersecurity among the hot topics Napolitano highlighted during her State of Homeland Security address.
Tags: technology , management , Janet Napolitano , DHS , Peter King , Bennie Thompson , House Homeland Security Committee , cybersecurity , TWIC , terrorism alert system , Supply chain security , Einstein , Jason Miller
Experts and lawmakers say the proof will be in the OIRA guidance to agencies in how impactful these reforms will be. Agencies must submit plans to OIRA in 120 days about how they will review existing regulations to ensure they are still relevant. Agencies will have to determine a cost-benefit analysis on existing rules.
Tags: management , Barack Obama , Cass Sunstein , Darrell Issa , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , White House , OIRA , Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committ , Gary Bass , Susan Dudley , OMBWatch , regulatory reform , regulatory burden , executive order , Jason Miller
GWU professor Steve Schooner says the top story of 2010 were the efficiency initiatives at DoD.
Adderall and Ritalin are sometimes called "study drugs" on campuses, and the demand for them rises during the finals crush.
"It's not intended for romantic couples, and that's something the students actually spoke to us pretty loudly and vigorously about," says George Washington's Dean of Students Peter Konwerski.
Face-to-face interviews are becoming more prevalent in the admissions process between future high school graduates institutions looking to admit new students.
A George Washington University sophomore has died after falling out of a window early Saturday morning.