Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: George Washington University
Adderall and Ritalin are sometimes called "study drugs" on campuses, and the demand for them rises during the finals crush.
"It's not intended for romantic couples, and that's something the students actually spoke to us pretty loudly and vigorously about," says George Washington's Dean of Students Peter Konwerski.
Face-to-face interviews are becoming more prevalent in the admissions process between future high school graduates institutions looking to admit new students.
A George Washington University sophomore has died after falling out of a window early Saturday morning.
D.C. Fire and EMS spokesman Pete Piringer says the fire truck was responding to a small fire at the George Washington University library.
Tags: fire ,
President Barack Obama plans to host a conference in Florida next month on his administration's approach to the next step in space exploration.
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has delivered to Congress the very first Quadrennial Homeland Security Review. The document reflects nearly a year's worth of work as DHS officials, external stakeholders and even members of the public held an unusually open examination of the programs and priorities of a mega-agency charged with safeguarding the nation. An outside group that monitors the homeland security community offers its own first-look of the QHSR.
Tags: security , DHS , QHSR , Janet Napolitano , Frank J. Cilluffo , Homeland Security Policy Institute , Bennie Thompson , House Homeland Security Committee , National Academy of Public Administration , Max Cacas
Dan Kaniewski of George Washington University
Speaker Nancy Pelosi asks committee chairmen to recommend budget cuts by early June. Experts say history does not bode well for any real reductions or terminations.