Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: George Mason University
With more people renting, fewer landlords are offering incentives to get you to rent.
The cuts could mean a loss of $6 billion to $7 billion to the local economy, says Stephen Fuller, director for the Center for Regional Analysis at George Mason University in Fairfax.
A new George Mason University study looks into the ownership issue.
One professor explains why DoD needs to be concerned about using social media.
A partnership between George Mason University and Loudoun County Public Schools offers online summer classes to hundreds of high schoolers.
A new biomedical research lab that could someday cure a disease or create a biological weapon defense is already starting to pay off for the region's economy.
"A lot of people are watching this particular race as a bellwether because, frankly, there are just not a lot of districts that look anything like the 11th Congressional district," says George Mason University professor Mark Rozell.
It's going to cost a lot more to attend George Mason University.
Michelle Dawson was stuck by a car as she tried to cross University Drive on George Mason's campus March 29 at a crosswalk just a few yards from the campus police station. Dawson, 21, suffered brain damage and may be partially paralyzed.
There are 2,330 students being educated at home in Fairfax County.