Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: George Mason University
The Fiscal Commission issued its final set of recommendations detailing several that would affect federal employees. The panel suggested reducing the federal workforce by 200,000 employees over the next five years, changing the FEHB to a defined contribution premium program and several other short term changes.
Tags: management , White House , OMB , National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and R , Paul Posner , Robert Shea , Alice Rivlin , Grant Thornton , budget deficit , pay freeze , spending cuts , Jason Miller
More than 4,800 state workers in Virginia earned more than $100,000 this year -- including George Mason University basketball Coach Jim Larranaga, whose salary is $525,000.
With more people renting, fewer landlords are offering incentives to get you to rent.
The cuts could mean a loss of $6 billion to $7 billion to the local economy, says Stephen Fuller, director for the Center for Regional Analysis at George Mason University in Fairfax.
A new George Mason University study looks into the ownership issue.
One professor explains why DoD needs to be concerned about using social media.
A partnership between George Mason University and Loudoun County Public Schools offers online summer classes to hundreds of high schoolers.
A new biomedical research lab that could someday cure a disease or create a biological weapon defense is already starting to pay off for the region's economy.
"A lot of people are watching this particular race as a bellwether because, frankly, there are just not a lot of districts that look anything like the 11th Congressional district," says George Mason University professor Mark Rozell.
It's going to cost a lot more to attend George Mason University.