Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: George Allen
Virginia's not the only electoral battleground with a Republican-ruled legislature where President Barack Obama mopped up last year en route to re-election. But it is the first to act on an ambitious menu of Republican legislation aimed at preventing another Democratic triumph.
Former Virginia Governors George Allen and Tim Kaine offer contrasting ideas on issues affecting federal employees and contractors. In Maryland, former federal employee Dan Bongino is challenging incumbent Sen. Ben Cardin for his seat. Bongino and Cardin hold similar views on a number of employee issues.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP political analyst
Former U.S. Sen. George Allen is again saying that he regrets using the term "macaca" to refer to a Democratic campaign volunteer of Indian ancestry in 2006.
An early poll shows former Virginia governors Tim Kaine and George Allen are in a dead heat in the U.S. Senate race to replace retiring Democratic Sen. Jim Webb.
Charlie Mahtesian, national politics editor for Politico
A decision by one local politician to seek re-election to his current job has surprised many and may affect a race for the U.S. Senate.
Although no one has announced their candidacy yet, western Prince William Del. Bob Marshall (R-13th), former Gov. George Allen and Prince William County Board of Supervisors Chairman Corey Stewart are positioning themselves for a run.
For years George Allen avoided questions about his Jewish background. Now he's talking about it.