Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Genesee County
A court-ordered Michigan psychiatrist has determined serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam -- who is currently facing three murder charges and six charges of assault with intent to commit murder -- is not legally insane and is competent to stand trial, WTOP has learned.
Serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam plans to mount an insanity defense and ask for a change of venue.
For the first time, the lawyer for a serial stabber suspect accused in three Leesburg attacks is reacting to evidence police say they have against Elias Abuelazam.
When police searching for serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam finally located and searched his Chevy S-10 Blazer, it did not contain a murder weapon.
Even if serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam is charged with capital murder in Virginia, the Michigan prosecutor wants him tried in his jurisdiction first.