Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: General Services Administration
Acting Associate Administrator Office of Governmentwide Policy General Services Administration
June 29th and July 1st
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Ed O'Hare, senior vice president, Technology Business Sector, at Koniag Development Corporation.
October 11, 2011
Tags: Koniag Development Corporation , information technology , cloud computing , software , Federal Acquisition Service , Integrated Technology Service , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement , Ed O
It's news that only an accountant could love: the Federal agency responsible for everything from office building leases to paper clips celebrates yet another "clean audit opinion". And, in the process, we learn just what sets the General Services Administration apart from other agencies when it comes to how it accounts for the federal funds it spends.
GSA officials are squarely behind the new Administrator's priority list.
She announces a top-to-bottom review of how they measure whether or not they are meeting their mission.