Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: General Services Administration
It's news that only an accountant could love: the Federal agency responsible for everything from office building leases to paper clips celebrates yet another "clean audit opinion". And, in the process, we learn just what sets the General Services Administration apart from other agencies when it comes to how it accounts for the federal funds it spends.
GSA officials are squarely behind the new Administrator's priority list.
She announces a top-to-bottom review of how they measure whether or not they are meeting their mission.
Johnson will lead an off-site event in May to reexamine how the agency is serving its customers.
Agencies have been doing a lot of window shopping at a new government website.
Tags: acquisition , acquisition workforce , Jeffrey Zients , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Nancy Kichak , David Drabkin , Office of Management and Budget , Office of Personnel Management ,
Tags: Barney Brasseux ,