Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: General Services Administration
Tom Sharpe, commissioner of the Federal Acquistion Service at the General Services Administration will talk about what his agency is doing to meet the needs of its customers.
September 17, 2013 (Encore presentation September 24, 2013)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Federal Acquisition Service , Tom Sharpe , IT GWACs , assisted services , Multiple award schedule contracting , contract duplication , content management , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf
Casey Coleman, CIO at the GSA, gives a preview of the 2012 Executive Leadership Conference. Lynn Bernabei, a partner with Bernabei and Watchel, discusses the House's sweeping update to the law protecting federal whistleblowers. Tom Fox of the Partnership for Public Service tells how managers can keep their workforce motivated in tough times. Miriam Nisbet of the National Archives discusses a new website aimed at speeding up the FOIA request process.
Tags: Casey Coleman , Tom Fox , technology , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , DoD , DoD Report , Partnership for Public Service , Lynn Bernabei , Bernabei and Watchel , Miriam Nisbet , NARA , FOIAOnline
Joseph Petrillo, a federal contract attorney with Petrillo and Powell, agreed with a recent report that bid protests help to keep the federal government honest. Unfortunately, the 2,000 or so annual bid protests are just a drop in the bucket of the millions of possible protestable contract actions out there.
During a briefing Wednesday with General Services Administration Inspector General Brian Miller, members of Congress learned of a GSA program that awarded employees $200,000 worth of electronics and gift cards. Congressmen Jeff Denham and John Mica have now asked the IG for the internal report.
His book, "America's Failure in Iraq," details his experience working with military and civilian personnel as a contractor.
Acting Associate Administrator Office of Governmentwide Policy General Services Administration
June 29th and July 1st
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Ed O'Hare, senior vice president, Technology Business Sector, at Koniag Development Corporation.
October 11, 2011
Tags: Koniag Development Corporation , information technology , cloud computing , software , Federal Acquisition Service , Integrated Technology Service , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement , Ed O