Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: General Schedule system
The 65-year-old pay system isn't cutting it with a younger workforce.
DoD authorization bill calls for all converted employees to return to GS system. Legislation also would suspend A-76 for three years.
Tags: Pay & Benefits , Contracting , Rep. Ike Skelton , Rep. Jim Langevin , Rep. Susan Davis , Rep. Carol Shea-Porter , Robert Gates , DoD , House Armed Services Committee , NSPS , pay for performance , A-76 , Public-private competitions , Acquisition Reform , pay raise ,
Letter to Congress details decision to lower 2010 pay raise by 0.4 percent. President Obama cites national emergency as reason for decrease.
A new memo from OPM Director John Berry reminds agencies that only employees who are rated fully successful should receive pay raises. The reminder comes as the House passed a provision to prohibit pay adjustments to poor performers.