Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: General Schedule system
DoD authorization bill calls for all converted employees to return to GS system. Legislation also would suspend A-76 for three years.
Tags: Pay & Benefits , contracting , Rep. Ike Skelton , Rep. Jim Langevin , Rep. Susan Davis , Rep. Carol Shea-Porter , Robert Gates , DoD , House Armed Services Committee , NSPS , pay for performance , A-76 , Public-private competitions , acquisition reform , pay raise ,
Letter to Congress details decision to lower 2010 pay raise by 0.4 percent. President Obama cites national emergency as reason for decrease.
A new memo from OPM Director John Berry reminds agencies that only employees who are rated fully successful should receive pay raises. The reminder comes as the House passed a provision to prohibit pay adjustments to poor performers.