Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: General Motors
Navy Capt. Ken Barrett said diversity is an issue "people get hung up on," but he's never looked at it as meeting quotas. "It's about making heads counts, not counting heads," he said. The profile is part of Federal News Radio's Federal Voices series.
With new programs from car manufacturers nationwide, you can do anything from starting your car to checking your tire pressure from the screen of your cell phone.
In addition, the White House released a memo to agencies to detail plans for increased efficiency in the federal fleet
The cars of the future will allow drivers to stop worrying about gas mileage, pollution, and having to steer.
December is expected to be a month where most automakers see double-digit gains. Roughly 70 percent of this month's sales will occur this week.