Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: General Motors
Navy Capt. Ken Barrett said diversity is an issue "people get hung up on," but he's never looked at it as meeting quotas. "It's about making heads counts, not counting heads," he said. The profile is part of Federal News Radio's Federal Voices series.
With new programs from car manufacturers nationwide, you can do anything from starting your car to checking your tire pressure from the screen of your cell phone.
In addition, the White House released a memo to agencies to detail plans for increased efficiency in the federal fleet
The cars of the future will allow drivers to stop worrying about gas mileage, pollution, and having to steer.
December is expected to be a month where most automakers see double-digit gains. Roughly 70 percent of this month's sales will occur this week.