Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: General Dynamics IT
The Administration's establishment of the Cloud First policy opens the door for agencies to take full advantage of cloud computing in order to maximize capacity utilization, improve IT flexibility and responsiveness, and minimize cost.
As agencies seek to combine different cloud services or legacy systems, they need a seamless form of integration. The result is the exploration of Cloud Computing Brokerage, a means to integrate software-as-a-service economically with the agility and flexibility the agency needs.
New research and a survey of federal contracting employees and contractors found the use of lowest price, technically acceptable is here to stay. Vendors must figure out how to adjust to this new acquisition environment where innovation and value are not always an agency's top priority.
Tags: industry , contracting , Market Connections , Centurion Research Solutions , lowest price technically acceptable , Lisa Dezzutti , Fritzi Serafin , Deb Alderson , Soltera Defense Solutions , Ray Whitehead , Jason Miller
Multiple award contract goes to six large firms and five small ones. It will be used by the entire intelligence community.
Tags: technology , contracting , DIA , BC Fed Group , BAE Systems , CenTauri Solutions , Enterprise Information Services , Lockheed Martin , Northrop Grumman , Red Arch Solutions , SAIC , SRA , Worldwide Information Network Systems , IT services
General Dynamics IT engineers will help ensure the security of DIA information and defend the agency's computer networks. The company still needs to hire an additional 80 employees to support the contract.
What's the best way to use the measurements developed for government in the past few years? We ask a panel of experts for their opinion.