Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: General Dynamics
Learn more in today's DoD report
Under the contract, the company will develop interior designs, perform equipment needs assessments, relocations, equipment installation, maintenance and employee training for the Army Corps of Engineers.
CIOs are getting new responsibilities and powers, and will need new skills to execute them.
Army moves on plan to build next combat vehicle, Air Force Tees Up Golf Course Software
The maritime version of 911 gets a makeover. Don Wilt is the Senior Director for federal civil programs for General Dynamics C4 systems explains how it all works.
Get your daily defense news update
In our DoD Report, Defense Secretary Robert Gates says information sharing at DoD is too important to set aside even in the wake of the WikiLeaks scandal. We also take a look at the profits of various defense contractors.
More data over greater distances. General Dynamics' John Weidman tells us about a new contract to modernize the ground system and network for NASA's Tracking Data and Relay Satellite constellation.
Agency picks CSC for the $489 million IT infrastructure contract for a second time since September. Protest by unsuccessful bidders still possible.
Washington Technology's Nick Wakeman and David Hubler on the top stories of 2009 and beyond.
Dec. 21, 2009