Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: General Dynamics
Learn more in today's DoD report
Under the contract, the company will develop interior designs, perform equipment needs assessments, relocations, equipment installation, maintenance and employee training for the Army Corps of Engineers.
CIOs are getting new responsibilities and powers, and will need new skills to execute them.
Army moves on plan to build next combat vehicle, Air Force Tees Up Golf Course Software
The maritime version of 911 gets a makeover. Don Wilt is the Senior Director for federal civil programs for General Dynamics C4 systems explains how it all works.
Get your daily defense news update
In our DoD Report, Defense Secretary Robert Gates says information sharing at DoD is too important to set aside even in the wake of the WikiLeaks scandal. We also take a look at the profits of various defense contractors.
More data over greater distances. General Dynamics' John Weidman tells us about a new contract to modernize the ground system and network for NASA's Tracking Data and Relay Satellite constellation.
Agency picks CSC for the $489 million IT infrastructure contract for a second time since September. Protest by unsuccessful bidders still possible.
Washington Technology's Nick Wakeman and David Hubler on the top stories of 2009 and beyond.
Dec. 21, 2009