Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: General Dynamics
Capt. Duane Ashton, the program manager for unmanned systems in the Navy's program executive office for Littoral Combat Ships. He joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the new device and how it furthers Navy's trend toward using more unmanned vessels.
GAO tells agency to fix RFP and relook at bids. Unisys and General Dynamics get another chance to make their case to win the $500 million contract.
Agency goes with new vendor instead of incumbent, Unisys. The contract is worth up to half a billion dollars.
Agency data on alternatives will help HHS make decisions
What's in the bill for feds and contractors?
Tags: mngt , Defense , DoD , Jim McAleese , McAleese & Associates , defense appropriations , FY 2010 , contracting , BAE , Boeing , SAIC , UAV , Lockheed , VH-71 , Pratt & Whitney , GE , Rolls Royce , GE-Rolls , Northrop , MRAP
HUD will be first agency to return to using the portal for Recovery Act grant opportunities. HHS says technology upgrades should last for two years.
General Dynamics Information Technology and Lockheed Martin won separate deals worth a total of about $200 million to integrate source information to produce situational awareness, threat assessment and resource management for the Information Fusion Center, the Navy says.
The Navy calls the project the Surface Mine Countermeasure Unmanned Underwater Vehicle.
The Naval Surface Warfare Center has awarded General Dynamics a $48 million dollar contract to develop a new, underwater mine detector.