Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Geddes Scott
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" EPA Council 238 Executive Vice President Denise Morrison and Local 704 President John O'Grady discuss the impact of staffing and budget cuts at EPA. AFGE VA Local 1988 Executive Vice President Geddes Scott, TSA Local 554 President Robert Williams and Department of Transportation Local 3313 EVP Robena Reid also appear.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" General Services Administration Local 2275 President John Garvey discusses efforts to end workplace discrimination while new Council of Prison Locals President Eric Young shares his top priorities going forward. Also, AFGE District 11 National Fair Practices Coordinator Ivan Weich responds to a layoff proposal at the Columbia Basin Job Corps in Moses Lake, Wash. and Department of Veterans Affairs Local 1988 EVP Geddes Scott advocates for more staffing at the VA.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" attendees of the union's annual Legislative and Grassroots Mobilization Conference gather to address legislative priorities. Featured guests include Rep. Colleen Hanabusa, D- Hawaii, A. Philip Randolph Institute President Clayola Brown, American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) President Lee Saunders, and Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe. Also, tune in for a special report from Capitol Hill at AFGE's joint rally for jobs with AFSCME featuring AFGE National President J. David Cox Sr., Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md., and more.
New BOP policy allows correctional officers to carry pepper spray - July 13th, 2012 and July 20th, 2012
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" AFGE Council of Prison Locals President Dale Deshotel details a new BOP pilot program that will arm some correctional officers with pepper spray. Betsy Myers, author of "Take the Lead: Motivate, Inspire, and Bring Out the Best in Yourself and Everyone Around You," and AFGE VA Local 1988 EVP Geddes Scott also appear.