Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gateway to Government Sales
September 29th, 2009 at 11:30 AM
This week on "Gateway to Government Sales," Scott Orbach hosts Tom White, EZGSA Manager of Business Development. They discuss the challenges facing businesses in their efforts to market their products and services to federal agencies and organizations that purchase off the GSA Schedule. Scott also interviews Tom Kelly from the Texas Attorney General's Press Office to get the scoop behind the latest series of charges brought against the B2G Institute and what these charges could mean for the notorious company's future.
September 22nd, 2009 at 11:30 AM
On this edition of "Gateway to Government Sales" Host Scott Orbach is joined by Jeffrey Johnson, Senior VP and General Manager of Government Services for information protection and storage leader Iron Mountain. Johnson is on hand to discuss why keeping records management and data protection services both effective and affordable is a challenge, as well as the benefits that these services provide for organizations in both the public and private sector.
December 8th and 29th, 2009 at 11:30 AM
On this week's episode of "Gateway to Government Sales," Scott Orbach reviews the SBA Small Business Financing Forum and discusses the resources available to small business owners at the Maryland Capitol Region SBDC. Scott also shares new State Department and HUD contracting opportunities available to GSA Schedule holders in FY 2010.
September 15th, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Virginia Senator James Webb, joins Scott Orbach on the program for a surprise visit. On this week's program Scott gives a tutorial on how and why you should consider trying to obtain a GSA schedule. You could call this show: Getting a GSA schedule 101. No government speak in this explanation of the GSA process, just the facts and they come fast and furious.