Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gateway to Government Sales
December 15th and 22nd, 2009 at 11:30 AM
On this week's episode of "Gateway to Government Sales," Scott Orbach presents a range of FY 2010 contracting opportunities for companies with GSA Schedules. Agencies with new listings for the 1st and 2nd Quarters of 2010 include the DOJ and HUD amongst others.
December 1st, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Scott Orbach, the GSA Schedule guy, speaks with Steve Silverman, Director of Montgomery County's Department of Economic Development about the county's many opportunities for local contractors. Scott also goes over some other contracting opportunities available from the federal government.
November 24th, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Scott Orbach the GSA Schedule guy will talk with Organizer Stuart Schwager about the YMCA Bethesda/Chevy Chase Turkey Chase. The event takes place the morning of Thanksgiving day. Scott also shares some government opportunities with the listeners and reviews the GSA report card.
November 17th, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Today on Gateway to Government Sales, Scott Orbach talks about the trials and tribulations of using eOffer Online as a way of submitting for a GSA Schedule. Scott also takes questions from the audience about filing with eOffer. Special Guest: Tom Thomas, Guiffy Software, St. Louis.
November 10th, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Scott Orbach talks with guest Dan Frank, a "vetrepreneur" from Three Wire Systems in Falls Church. Mr. Frank served in the U.S. Navy from 1984-1992 as a Naval Flight Officer. He discusses contracting opportunities for veteran business owners looking to sell their products and services to the federal government.
November 3rd,2009 at 11:30 AM
Scott Orbach talks about EZGSA's "Contractor of the Year" contest, as well as going over the different GSA schedules that businesses can apply for. But, getting a schedule is only half the battle. Scott talks about marketing and managing your GSA schedule.
October 27th, 2009 at 11:30 AM
This week on Gateway to Government Sales, with Scott Orbach, "The GSA Schedule Guy," Scott breaks down the nuts and bolts of GSA schedules.
October 20th, 2009 at 11:30 AM
This week Scott Orbach, "The GSA Schedule Guy", breaks down the myths surrounding obtaining a GSA schedule. Scott warns: "You can always do the submission yourself, or you can hire a company to help you obtain and manage it. But beware of companies who make promises that are too good to be true".
October 13th, 2009 at 11:30 AM
This week on Gateway to Government Sales, with Scott Orbach, "The GSA Schedule Guy," Scott continues his radio tutorial on how to obtain a GSA schedule and touches on retired military personnel who are given preferential treatment because of their service to their country.
Tags: contracting ,
October 6th, 2009 at 11:30 AM
Congratulations on obtaining your GSA schedule. This week Scott Orbach, the GSA Schedule Guy, talks to EZGSA's manager of Fed-Direct about how new GSA schedule holders can get their marketing up to speed. Having a GSA schedule is just your ticket to the dance, now you have to find a dance partner.
Tags: contracting ,