Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gary Emerling
Virginia may lead the way for a constitutional amendment aimed at overturning federal laws.
Allegations that members of D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray's election campaign paid off a political rival with cash and a government job could land the mayor in court.
The number of newly diagnosed HIV and AIDS cases in the District fell for the second straight year in 2009, but the nation's capital still faces an epidemic infection rate connected to the disease, a city report says.
Copper thieves possibly posing as road crews are causing parts of the District to go dark.
A 26-year-old man has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for a fatal stabbing nearly two years ago in D.C.
Looking for a little more adrenaline this weekend than "Fast Five" can provide? Head to Andrews Air Force Base.
You can't dance if you want to -- at least not at the Jefferson Memorial, according to a federal appellate panel.
Fairfax County Police are hoping a picture and a recording will help catch two men they say murdered a 39-year-old Manassas man at his employer's home a year ago Tuesday.
A Maryland woman charged with involuntary manslaughter after a fatal crash in Adams Morgan last year has been sentenced to three years and four months in jail.
Fairfax County Police Officer Michael Garbarino and Detective Vicky Armel were gunned down five years ago Sunday at a police station in Chantilly. For widow Sue Garbarino, the ability to mourn and still move on was a strength derived from experience and necessity.
Tags: Michael Garbarino , Vicky Armel , Sue Garbarino , Purvis Dawson , Mike Kline , Fairfax County Police Department , Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board , Michael Kennedy , Brian Kennedy , National Police Week , Katie Garbarino , Natalie Garbarino