Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gary Emerling
Virginia may lead the way for a constitutional amendment aimed at overturning federal laws.
Allegations that members of D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray's election campaign paid off a political rival with cash and a government job could land the mayor in court.
The number of newly diagnosed HIV and AIDS cases in the District fell for the second straight year in 2009, but the nation's capital still faces an epidemic infection rate connected to the disease, a city report says.
Copper thieves possibly posing as road crews are causing parts of the District to go dark.
A 26-year-old man has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for a fatal stabbing nearly two years ago in D.C.
Looking for a little more adrenaline this weekend than "Fast Five" can provide? Head to Andrews Air Force Base.
You can't dance if you want to -- at least not at the Jefferson Memorial, according to a federal appellate panel.
Fairfax County Police are hoping a picture and a recording will help catch two men they say murdered a 39-year-old Manassas man at his employer's home a year ago Tuesday.
A Maryland woman charged with involuntary manslaughter after a fatal crash in Adams Morgan last year has been sentenced to three years and four months in jail.