Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gary Blohm
Listen Wednesday November 13th @ 12pm
Program will discuss the following: Progress Report on Defense Cloud Computing Initiatives, Key Benefits with Cloud Computing, Key Challenges to Overcome, Addressing Security Concerns in a Cloud Strategy Environment, Lessons Learned & Best Practices, and A Vision for The Future.
Defense Department's decision to centralize management of mobile technology is borne out of painful lessons from regular old wired IT networks. Budget pressure, officials say, makes it easier to sell the concept of doing things once and sharing the results.
The Army will open its next Apps for Army challenge to industry and the public, officials said Friday. The process is focused on developing capabilities that are not dependent on any particular platform.