Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gartner
Mechling,the research vice president for the public sector at Gartner, discussed how the government's IT posture is changing both agency processes and missions.
Appian Chief Technology Officer Mike Beckley talks about the business strategies that have helped his company grow.
April 10, 2012
Tags: technology , Appian , Michael Beckley , cloud computing , social media , Starbucks , UPS , Nokia , ajax based code , Case management system , Procurement Data Standard , BlackBerry , iPhone , iPad , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Dave McClure is now head of the Office of Citizen Services and Communications. He tells the Daily Debrief about some of his goals, including his plans for Web 2.0.
Defense contractors battle 'relentless' online assaults
Cyber thieves are defeating two-factor authentication systems.
70 percent of data center managers say they are already using or plan to use cloud computing, according to a survey by AFCOM. Of that 70 percent, 36.6 percent of respondents are already using the cloud. That’s up from 14.9 percent of managers surveyed in 2010. However, another 28 percent tell AFCOM they have no [...]
Teleworkers may have the Apple picked for them.
Carolina Milanesi of Gartner discusses Apple's domination of the tablet market.
Computerworld Australia reports that Gov 2.0 is overly focused on internal benefits and not on public use. But Andrea DiMaio argues that making government more efficient is the outcome.