Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gartner
Mechling,the research vice president for the public sector at Gartner, discussed how the government's IT posture is changing both agency processes and missions.
Appian Chief Technology Officer Mike Beckley talks about the business strategies that have helped his company grow.
April 10, 2012
Tags: technology , Appian , Michael Beckley , cloud computing , social media , Starbucks , UPS , Nokia , ajax based code , Case management system , Procurement Data Standard , BlackBerry , iPhone , iPad , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Dave McClure is now head of the Office of Citizen Services and Communications. He tells the Daily Debrief about some of his goals, including his plans for Web 2.0.
Defense contractors battle 'relentless' online assaults
Cyber thieves are defeating two-factor authentication systems.
70 percent of data center managers say they are already using or plan to use cloud computing, according to a survey by AFCOM. Of that 70 percent, 36.6 percent of respondents are already using the cloud. That’s up from 14.9 percent of managers surveyed in 2010. However, another 28 percent tell AFCOM they have no [...]
Teleworkers may have the Apple picked for them.
Carolina Milanesi of Gartner discusses Apple's domination of the tablet market.
Computerworld Australia reports that Gov 2.0 is overly focused on internal benefits and not on public use. But Andrea DiMaio argues that making government more efficient is the outcome.