Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gallup
Polling and research firm Gallup will pay $10.5 million to settle allegations that it violated the False Claims Act and the Procurement Integrity Act. The government alleged Gallup knowingly inflated contract prices.
Tags: Timothy Cannon , Michael Lindley , State Department , U.S. Mint , Justice Department , False Claims Act , acquisition , FEMA , Ronald C. Machen Jr. , Stuart F. Delery , Cogan Schneier , whistleblower
The former director of human resources at the Federal Emergency Management Agency pleaded guilty Tuesday to negotiating a job for himself at the Gallup Organization while he was supervising Gallup's multimillion-dollar contract with FEMA.
A Gallup poll finds that 54 percent of Americans think the Transportation Security Administration is doing a good or excellent job.
Members of the Federal Managers Association join host Bill Bransford to talk about the group's annual convention.
February 24, 2012
Tags: workforce , Federal Managers Association , Office of Personnel Management , John Berry , Patricia Niehaus , Todd Wells , Jessie Klement , Casey Wilson , Management Concepts , Jason Milton , Bill Bransford , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
Paul Rowson, Managing Director at World at Work, analyzes the Gallup poll results.
Federal employees have higher overall wellbeing than private sector employees - except when it comes to their work environment.