Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gallup
Polling and research firm Gallup will pay $10.5 million to settle allegations that it violated the False Claims Act and the Procurement Integrity Act. The government alleged Gallup knowingly inflated contract prices.
Tags: Timothy Cannon , Michael Lindley , State Department , U.S. Mint , Justice Department , False Claims Act , acquisition , FEMA , Ronald C. Machen Jr. , Stuart F. Delery , Cogan Schneier , whistleblower
The former director of human resources at the Federal Emergency Management Agency pleaded guilty Tuesday to negotiating a job for himself at the Gallup Organization while he was supervising Gallup's multimillion-dollar contract with FEMA.
A Gallup poll finds that 54 percent of Americans think the Transportation Security Administration is doing a good or excellent job.
Members of the Federal Managers Association join host Bill Bransford to talk about the group's annual convention.
February 24, 2012
Tags: workforce , Federal Managers Association , Office of Personnel Management , John Berry , Patricia Niehaus , Todd Wells , Jessie Klement , Casey Wilson , Management Concepts , Jason Milton , Bill Bransford , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
Paul Rowson, Managing Director at World at Work, analyzes the Gallup poll results.
Federal employees have higher overall wellbeing than private sector employees - except when it comes to their work environment.