Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gallup
The former director of human resources at the Federal Emergency Management Agency pleaded guilty Tuesday to negotiating a job for himself at the Gallup Organization while he was supervising Gallup's multimillion-dollar contract with FEMA.
A Gallup poll finds that 54 percent of Americans think the Transportation Security Administration is doing a good or excellent job.
Members of the Federal Managers Association join host Bill Bransford to talk about the group's annual convention.
February 24, 2012
Tags: workforce , Federal Managers Association , Office of Personnel Management , John Berry , Patricia Niehaus , Todd Wells , Jessie Klement , Casey Wilson , Management Concepts , Jason Milton , Bill Bransford , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
Paul Rowson, Managing Director at World at Work, analyzes the Gallup poll results.
Federal employees have higher overall wellbeing than private sector employees - except when it comes to their work environment.