Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gabe Klein
Don't expect to bike to work on the District's new bike lanes along Pennsylvania Avenue in Northwest.
The new "barnes dance" crossing at one of the busiest intersections in the District is being met with mixed reviews -- and some confused pedestrians.
The panel that oversees Metro's safety has sent a sternly-written letter to the Richard Sarles, the transit agency's interim General Manager, expressing its concern over a near-miss this week on the Red line.
"The point of this is to stimulate growth and move people between neighborhoods," D.C. Department of Transportation Director Gabe Klein tells WTOP.
You hate getting stuck in traffic and Metro is too crowded. Would you consider hopping on a streetcar?
Tags: DDOT , streetcars , Adrian Fenty , Anacostia , Bolling Air Force Base , H Street , Benning Road , Northeast D.C. , Georgetown , O Street , P Street , Jack Evans , National Capital Planning Commission , Adam Tuss
"To be honest, trying to squeeze as many cars as we try to squeeze into our city streets isn't working," says Gabe Klein, director of the D.C. Department of Transportation.