Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gabe Klein
Don't expect to bike to work on the District's new bike lanes along Pennsylvania Avenue in Northwest.
The new "barnes dance" crossing at one of the busiest intersections in the District is being met with mixed reviews -- and some confused pedestrians.
The panel that oversees Metro's safety has sent a sternly-written letter to the Richard Sarles, the transit agency's interim General Manager, expressing its concern over a near-miss this week on the Red line.
"The point of this is to stimulate growth and move people between neighborhoods," D.C. Department of Transportation Director Gabe Klein tells WTOP.
You hate getting stuck in traffic and Metro is too crowded. Would you consider hopping on a streetcar?
Tags: DDOT , streetcars , Adrian Fenty , Anacostia , Bolling Air Force Base , H Street , Benning Road , Northeast D.C. , Georgetown , O Street , P Street , Jack Evans , National Capital Planning Commission , Adam Tuss
"To be honest, trying to squeeze as many cars as we try to squeeze into our city streets isn't working," says Gabe Klein, director of the D.C. Department of Transportation.