Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gabe Klein
Don't expect to bike to work on the District's new bike lanes along Pennsylvania Avenue in Northwest.
The new "barnes dance" crossing at one of the busiest intersections in the District is being met with mixed reviews -- and some confused pedestrians.
The panel that oversees Metro's safety has sent a sternly-written letter to the Richard Sarles, the transit agency's interim General Manager, expressing its concern over a near-miss this week on the Red line.
"The point of this is to stimulate growth and move people between neighborhoods," D.C. Department of Transportation Director Gabe Klein tells WTOP.
You hate getting stuck in traffic and Metro is too crowded. Would you consider hopping on a streetcar?
Tags: DDOT , streetcars , Adrian Fenty , Anacostia , Bolling Air Force Base , H Street , Benning Road , Northeast D.C. , Georgetown , O Street , P Street , Jack Evans , National Capital Planning Commission , Adam Tuss
"To be honest, trying to squeeze as many cars as we try to squeeze into our city streets isn't working," says Gabe Klein, director of the D.C. Department of Transportation.