Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Gabe Klein
D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray has selected the interim director of the D.C. Department of Transportation to become the permanent leader of the agency.
The D.C. Department of Transportation has named an interim director.
D.C. Mayor-elect Vincent Gray Wednesday named a top official in the Fenty administration his city administrator and chose a former Amtrak executive to be his chief of staff.
Tags: Vincent Gray , Allen Lew , Michelle Rhee , Gerry Mason Hall , Amtrak , D.C. Sports and Entertainment Commission , Office of Public Education Facilities Modernizatio , Nationals Park , Mark Segraves
Gabe Klein leaves his post as director of the D.C. Department of Transportation Jan. 1.
A test of some new high-tech parking meters around here went so well, they're being installed in new places.
OPM, GSA and DoT sign on to offer bicycle sharing through the Capital Bikeshare Program in the city. OPM bought a corporate membership for 300 employees to use the bikes to get to meetings or for exercise for up to 30 minutes for free.
Tags: pay and benefits , John Berry , Martha Johnson , Roy Kienit , OPM , DoT , GSA , Washington D.C. DoT , bikeshare program , Jason Miller , Greening of Government: transportation , Green government , Greening of Government: people
The Captial BikeShare program got off to a rolling start in D.C. Monday. Under the program, which is the nation's largest, members pay a fee, then use bikes parked at bike stations throughout the region. A bike can be picked up at any station at any time of day and left at any destination.
Tags: Capital Bikeshare , Arlington , Adrian Fenty , Jay Fisette , Polly Trottenberg , U.S. Department of Transportation , bicyclist , Washington Area Bicyclist Association , District Department of Transportation , Kate Ryan , Sprawl & Crawl
Standing in front of a toppled tree in Northwest D.C. Monday, Fenty complained that Pepco has not been very forthcoming with information. The mayor says the District is ready to move downed trees if Pepco would turn off electricity in the area of downed wires.
Starting Monday, the 14th Street Bridge is about to enter phase 2 in the long-term roadwork construction happening there.
A prominent auto group is calling the D.C. Department of Transportation's decision to make major changes to new bike lanes on Pennsylvania Avenue a good thing.