Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: GWAC
Joanne Woytek, program manager of NASA SEWP talks about the government wide contract vehicle and its goals and missions for the future.
June 18, 2012(Encore presentation July 16, 2012)
The National Institutes of Health has more than a decade of experience under its belt administering a governmentwide acquisition contract (GWAC).
The agency picks 10 service disabled veteran-owned small businesses (SDVOSBs) for its CIO-SP3 Small Business GWAC. NIH will make other small business and full-and-open awards in the coming month.
The space agency will reach $10 billion in sales in 2012 under the SEWP IV governmentwide acquisition contract. Joanne Woytek said there is a lot of industry interest in the next iteration of the contract.
Federal Acquisition Service Commissioner Steve Kempf is bringing in Jim Ghiloni to run the new professional services contract.
The agency wants to make it easier for customers to buy non-IT professional services under one contract. Mary Davie, assistant commissioner at the Federal Acquisition Service, said the business case will be posted for governmentwide review by June.
Veterans Affairs Department hopes new rules will clamp down on those who abuse the system.
A recent report says there are a lot of questions surrounding the federal contracting space, and part of that is due to a lack of data.